We are a community of teachers, healthcare professionals, pastoral care providers, artists and craftspersons, writers, retreat directors and more. Meet the Sisters
Our lay members are called oblates. Meet the Oblates
Come and See Week: July 9-16, Sunday 7:00 p.m. to Sunday 1:30 p.m.
Theme: The Heart of the Call
Spend a week with the Benedictine Sisters:
- Experience something of their life, prayer and work.
- Come to understand their charism.
- See some of their ministries.
- Learn the history of the community.
- Hear first-hand vocation stories of sisters.
- Enjoy leisure time in nature.
To learn more and reserve a space at these events, call Vocations Director Sister Bernadette Stang at 208-962-5003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Nun’s Life Ministry delivered a live podcost from St. Gertrude’s (9/3/2015) featuring Sister Carlotta and Sister Bernadette. Listen and explore more vocations resources at the Motherhouse Road Trip!